Thursday, April 17, 2014

Gilbert Arizona Home Buyers - April 17th 2014 Average 30-year mortgage rate falls to 4.27%

Good News For Arizona Home Buyers In Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix
Fantastic Rates For Your New Home Purchase Are Available!

Average U.S. rates on fixed mortgages fell this week for the second straight week as the spring home-buying season begins.

Mortgage buyer Freddie Mac said Thursday that the average rate for the 30-year loan fell to 4.27% from 4.34% last week. The average for the 15-year mortgage eased to 3.33% from 3.38%.
Mortgage rates have risen about a full percentage point since hitting record lows about a year ago.
Many analysts have been expecting an improving economy to lift the housing market, which has been recovering over the past two years. But housing has struggled to maintain momentum. Rising home prices and higher mortgage rates have held back some potential home buyers. Others have had trouble qualifying for mortgages. Read More Here
What Are Your Home Ownership Goals?  How May I Assist You With The Information You Need? 
I center my real estate company around catering to buyers and sellers needs, offering a *service guarantee.  Your satisfaction is a priority to me and doing my very best to exceed your expectations is the hallmark to my success.
Don't use another generic realtor, when exceptional is my standard as the realtor you deserve.
Give me a call at 480-442-7553 today for a FREE Home Consultation.











reprint from USA Today 4/17/14

No comments:

Post a Comment